We do not charge commercial licence fees, but the following rules must be observed if you want to use our files commercially:
Following is NOT allowed:
- It is not allowed to resell any of our download files (SVG, DXF, PDF, JPG, PNG …)
- It is not allowed passing on, giving away, sublicencing, renting or transfer our download files to third parties.
- It is also not allowed to pass on, sell, give away, sublicense, rent or transfer our files in modified form to third parties.
- It is not allowed to use our download files for mass production or industrial manufacturing. We offer our download products exclusively for private individuals and small companies who assemble their products by hand.
- If you would like to sell more than 60 handcrafted units by using one of our designs within a 1-year-period, please contact us to discuss further.
- It is not allowed to use any of our downloads together with material that can be classified as pornographic, defamatory, offensive, immoral or illegal.
Following is allowed:
- It is allowed to use our download files to create hand crafted products for your private purposes (making gifts, make decoration for your home, etc.)
- It is allowed to use our download files to create hand crafted products out of any medium (paper, vinyl, fabric, etc.) for sale.
- The created products can be sold on markets, sales booths or they can be sold on your own website.
- The created products can be sold on sites like Etsy.
My-svgshop – Brigitte Baier-Moser – reserves the right to change this agreement at any time if necessary. Your rights and obligations are regulated in the agreement that is valid at the time of purchase.
All download files are protected by national and international copyright laws. My-svgshop – Brigitte Baier-Moser – offers exclusively self-produced designwork in the online shop. All rights, with the exception of the rights of the produced units by using our download files, granted in this license agreement, remain with my-svgshop – Brigitte Baier-Moser.
This agreement is subject to Austrian law and is to be interpreted in accordance with Austrian law. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this regulation and is therefore not applicable. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the State of Austria. The place of jurisdiction for disputes arising from this agreement is Wels in Upper Austria.
If parts or individual formulations of the text of this agreement do not, no longer or not completely correspond to the current legal situation, the remaining parts of the document remain unaffected in their content and validity.